Today In this article, you will find out LoboMail Login, How do I log into my UNM email.
LoboMail is a feature-rich email and calendaring system based on Microsoft Exchange Online in Office 365 that is available to all University of New Mexico students, staff, and faculty.
When a student, staff, or faculty member begins at UNM, they are given an email account.
Well, before we go into the How do I log into LoboMail? let’s first go over LoboMail.
How Do I Log into LoboMail?
- Navigate to lobomail.unm.edu using a supported browser (or click the link).
- Click “Next” after entering your UNM email address (netid>@unm.edu, where netid> is your UNM NetID; ex: [email protected])
- Please enter your NetID password.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
- If prompted, configure your MFA device or complete the MFA login process with an already configured device.
- If you are using a trusted device, you should use the “Stay signed in” or “Don’t ask for…” options to reduce the number of times you must perform MFA in the future.
Click the avatar icon in the upper right-hand corner of your LoboMail screen to log out. This will open a drop-down menu, and you can sign out at the bottom of the menu. (Because your browser saves some information in cache, this does not completely sign you out of LoboMail.)
After that, clear the cache in your browser (this includes browsing history, passwords, cookies, etc.). After that, close your browser and you will be completely logged out of LoboMail. Remember to repeat the process for the myUNM login portal.
If you log out of LoboMail and do not log back in within 30 minutes, LoboMail will log you out automatically.
Submit a Help.UNM ticket or call (505) 277-5757 to reach UNM Information Technologies Customer Support Services (IT CSS).
When I try to log into LoboMail or a computer, I get the errors “Incorrect user ID or password” or “Account Locked.”
I occasionally receive error messages stating that my user name or password is incorrect or that my account has been locked out (even though my password is good).
If your account is in a “locked” state, you may receive incorrect password messages (despite entering the correct username and password). You may still be able to access some services, but you may receive messages such as:
- Invalid user ID or password. Try again with the correct user ID and password.
- The mentioned account is currently locked out and cannot be accessed.
If you are confident that you have entered the correct password but are still receiving these messages, DO NOT RESET YOUR PASSWORD as this may aggravate the problem. When you change your password, your account is not automatically unlocked, so your new password will not work either.
Resetting your password should be your last resort if you experience the symptoms of an account lockout.
Contact your department’s IT staff or call 505-277-5757 to request that your AD account be manually unlocked (if you are a managed workstation customer).
How to Set up your Android Device for LoboMail?
- Open the Outlook for Android app after downloading it from the Google Play Store.
- If this is the first time for you, tap Get Started. Otherwise, open the Menu > Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account to add another email account.
- An option to add your Google Account(s) linked to your Android device is provided. Confirm or grant if necessary. If not, choose Set up another email account and tap Skip.
- After entering your complete email address, click Continue.
- After entering your email password, select Sign In or Next.
- Verify your identity when prompted if your account has multi-factor authentication enabled.
- You’re done. The Outlook App will establish a connection with LoboMail and retrieve your mail, contacts, and appointments.
How to set up apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) to access LoboMail?
After downloading Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store, launch it.
If this is your first time using Outlook for iOS, tap Add Account after entering your complete email address.
- If not, open the Menu, select Settings, add an account, then add an email account.
- After entering your complete email address, click Add Account.
After entering your email password, click Sign In.
Verify your identity when prompted if your account has multi-factor authentication enabled.
Accept any requests for authorization that you might get.
Swipe through the features, and Outlook for iOS is now available for use! Your mail, contacts, and appointments will be retrieved by the Outlook App via a connection to LoboMail.
How to Set up Your Kindle Fire to Access LoboMai?
To connect your Kindle Fire to LoboMail, follow these steps:
Select the email icon.
Press the Start button.
Tap Next after entering your UNM email address and password.
Replace outlook.office365.com as your IMAP server.
Set the security type to SSL (Always).
- PLAIN is the type of authentication.
- Port 993.
- Leave the IMAP Path prefix field empty.
- Leave the Mobile, Wi-Fi, and Other options checked.
Next, press the button.
Replace smtp.office365.com with your SMTP server.
TLS as the security type (Always).
- Port 587 (Require sign in should be checked).
- AUTOMATIC is the type of authentication.
- Your UNM email address is your username.
- Password – This is your password.
Next, press the button.
Set the Folder poll frequency to the desired poll time.
Next, press the button.
Enter your account name and display name (Your name) (LoboMail).
In this post, we know LoboMail Login, myunm email login, How do I log into my UNM email, myUNM Email Account, How do I log into LoboMail, Lobo Mail Sign In.